Ikigai Dining Table
Inspired by the softness and symbolism of Japanese mochi, a traditional soft rice cake whose name translates to good luck, the Ikigai Dining Table features rounded edges that create an illusion of gentle softness while bringing comfort to reality. Exquisite craftsmanship meets the allure of Japanese tradition as joinery detailing underscores the chair's solid white ash construction, perfectly balancing strength and grace. Can we mention the joinery detailing a little more here?
• Solid white ash construction featuring dowel joint joinery with an 8- person seating capacity
• Please note that no two items are alike, there will be a natural variation between each piece due to the wood's distinct character, grains & knots in each piece of wood.
• Product is made with kiln dried ash wood. Solid woods react dynamically to their environment & may swell & crack with changes in humidity & temperature, the kiln-drying process prevents the wood from warping or developing small cracks over time, resulting in highly durable furniture. Kiln-dried wood doesn’t require harsh chemical treatments as the heat effectively sanitizes it.
• Constructed from ash wood certified by the National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA©), who lobby for forest management & work to strengthen the status of the entire North American hardwood industry.
- Material: GSolid White Ash
- Finish: Walnut Stained Ash
- No assembly required.
96.0” W X 42.0” D X 29.5” H
Shipping & Delivery
Ships in 1-2 weeks from our own warehouse in Valencia, California
Complete the feeling...
Shipping & Delivery
We offer Free Shipping with every order within US. All of our pieces ships from our own warehouses, Valencia, California or New Jersey Warehouse depending on the order destination, with FedEx and/or LTL services. Once your order ships, you receive a confirmation email with a tracking link. Updates of tracking numbers of orders that are carried by LTL carriers are generated with a 48 hours delay. Need a modification on your order? Contact us on email@example.com
Damage & Replacement Policy
A damage during transit is extremely rare. Which means that your package will not be damaged and will be delivered to you safely. To ensure 100% satisfaction, we have a replacement policy If you receive a package damaged during transit on glass items, let us know upon 48 hours of the delivery. We will replace it immediately within a blink of an eye at no cost as well.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer Free Returns. Once you receive your package you can submit a return in 30 days upon arrival. There is no shipping costs on Returns & Exchanges. Would like to switch to a different color / size / model? You can also exchange your piece with the same process. To submit a return or exchange tap here.